Wednesday, March 18, 2009

8 months old!

Our little Rylee is growing up so fast. She weighs over 19 pounds and eats alot. She gets really upset when she eats all of her food. Rylee still does not crawl but she can roll over and get back to sitting position from her tummy. She just started that today. She is working on the whole crawling thing but just can't seem to get the hang of it. I am actually okay with this. One less child to keep out of my things, but not for long. I love Rylee so much. She adds a bit of sweetness to our family. The boys can't seem to get enough of her. Just hanging out in her carseat!


She loves to sit up!

6 comments:

Kristin said...

She is such a cutie. Seriously. Like baby model material :)

Jill said...

She is darling! Love her outfit in the last picture!

I Love Food said...

My gosh! She is adorable!!!!

Wendy said...

She is getting so big. I love the picture of her hanging out in her car seat.

Anonymous said...

She is so cute! Oh, and I love what you did for Corey's birthday. I know they make you crazy sometimes but I just love your boys.

Paul/Heather said...

JEALOUS! Isaac was walking at 9 months. Maybe you earned it because she is your 4th???
Love you.