Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Going bact to school!

So Boyd and Dallin go back to school on the 24th of Aug. and Corey gets to go to school for the first time. Thank Heavens! I need a break from that little stinker. He starts on Sept. 9th. That will leave Rylee and I at home alone! Can you hear my shouts of joy? The kids are still out of school so it is easy for me to feel this way right now. I am so happy to finally be able to spend some time with just my little girl. How many days do I have until they start school? I know SOME day I will miss the day when they are running around the house screaming, fighting, and making messes, but right now I just look forward to school starting.



5 comments:

Anne Marie said...

I'm with you! I so need them to go back to school. I'm dealing with sick kids right now and going stir crazy. Not ready for summer to be over, but at the same time I am. Hopefully we'll both survive til then!

Kristin said...

youre so funny. school starts tomorrow for hayley.

B said...

I am glad that you are going to get a little bit of a break each day. Now your house will be almost as quiet as mine during the day! :)

Koree and Marc said...

I love this post, Alicia...I heard those shouts of joy, all the way here in Oregon. :) I hope that the first days of school have gone well and that you are loving life!

I Love Food said...

Yay!! Kids are in school!! :-) I feel the same way!

PS -

Ok, so don't hate me.... :-)
I am awarding you with the HONEST SCRAP award....

Here are the rules:
1.) Say thanks and give a link to the presenter of the award.
2.) Share "10 Honest Things" about yourself.
3.) Present this award to 9 others whose blogs you find brilliant in content and/or design, or those who have encouraged you.
4.) Tell those 9 people they've been awarded HONEST SCRAP and inform them of these guidelines in receiving.