Thursday, October 2, 2008

Camera shy? I think not!!!

Corey likes to take pictures. Excuse me, he likes to pose for pictures.
Corey asked me to take this picture so he could see what he looked like eating his frosty from Wendys.
Corey has a thing for spiders. He loves to yell at them, pick them up and then stomp on them. Nice child.



Posing again!






He makes it look like I was forcing him to take this picture while it was really the other way around!! I kid you not. He loves himself. I worry about this. When he sees a mirror, he has to go and look in it. He likes to watch himself cry in the mirror as well. Where did he get that from?

2 comments:

M said...

what is the hand on the hip action, cracking me up!

Kate said...

Corey is hilarious! What a little cutie- I love that little belly.