Saturday, October 11, 2008

Leading by Example


Boyd, Dallin and Corey with their cousin Darby on her baptism day. Darby is the oldest of 11 grandchildren on the Colon side. I can remember Sarah and Ryan announcing that they were going to have their first baby (Darby). It is hard to believe that today, 8 years later, she was baptized. All the grandchildren look up to Darby. She has been and is a great example to all. We love you Darby and thank you for the wonderful example! Boyd you are next!!!

3 comments:

I Love Food said...

I remember being at Darby's baby shower... her "blue" baby shower. :) I can't believe she is 8 now! Wow! Lily will be 8 in less than a month... Time flies!!

King Family said...

The boys look so handsome. I cannot believe Boyd gets baptized in less than a year.

cynthia said...

That is such a cute picture! Man that was a fast post...you're good. SO I looked on my blog and it is the the "cutest kids in the world" It's not as cute as yours but it's a work in progress.. yours is so cute.