Friday, November 7, 2008

whoopie, winter is back!!!

Well, its that time of year again and I have to admit it is not my favorite time of the year. All though the kids just think it is great so that does help make it more exciting. It wouldnt be so bad if it just didnt last so long. It could be worse so I will enjoy it. The car had to be wipped off twice before I took the kids to school. What fun! The boys were so excited to put on some of their snow clothes to wear to school.

I think winter is for the kids and maybe for some you big kids out there.


Corey thinks it is great to throw snow at people, that is until they throw it back!


Sorry bud, you had it coming! Ha, ha!






1 comments:

Jill said...

That last picture is too funny! Sorry that your snow has started...maybe it will be a short winter.