Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Corey, what a ham!

I was waiting in the car for Boyd and Dallin to get out of school today. While the three of us (Rylee, asleep in the back, Corey and myself) sat in the car I started to think about how fast time has flown by. It seems just like yesterday that Alex and I got married then moved to Sun City, CA and then had Boyd. I hate to admit it but, I cannot remember much of Dallin as a baby. I remember having him of course but in the middle of moving to Utah some how I forgot so much. Not to mention I was pregnant with Corey while in the middle of our move to Utah. The move to Utah is a story in itself, one I care not to relive, EVER! Anyway, with all these thoughts in my head I decided to pull the camera out and take some shots of Corey before I started to forget all of the memories of him growing up. So here is my little camera shy monster. Enjoy!!!











I love you soooo much Corey. May I never forget all of the memories you, your brothers and sister give to me. Love Mom.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think Corey is the most adorable boy. Really...

King Family said...

He is so cute!!! He could never be naughty! Time really does fly and your right we should enjoy these moments cause they will be gone all so soon.