Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Family Pictures

Our good friend Josh Alfaro took some(no, actually he took many) pictures of our family. This is a big deal for us. Alex and I have been married for 8 years and we have never had a family picture of us or our family. So I finally got my way. Here are some of the fun pictures.













Rylee with her cousin Kenadee. We love you Ken!















Thanks so much Josh for the pictures and thanks so much Maile for helping with our wild boys. We love you guys.






8 comments:

King Family said...

so cute! I love them.

Amy said...

What a darling family! I love the outfits... so cute!

Kristin said...

Wow. I can't believe you have gone your entire marriage without taking a family picture! I'm glad you finally got that done. I love the jumping one of the boys and then the family one on your blog header :)

Wendy said...

Your family is SO cute! How fun to finally have a family picture. By the way, I love your new hair cut...it's way cute!

4HandyKids said...

They came out so good! I really like the family one that's in your Blog Header.

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see the "serious" ones. I LOVE Rylee's dress!

Kate said...

Gorgeous! I too like the one on your header- such a beautiful family!

Paul/Heather said...

So who is the HOT mama of all these kids? I need a good friend to watch my back like you have...I left all mine in Eagle Mountain. :(

Maybe I will move next to you?!?!?