Monday, January 12, 2009

6 months old!

So Ry loves to sit up while she takes her bath. I just love her rolls. When she was born she was so stinkin small and now she has these cute chunky legs, bummy, arms, tummy, neck and back. This is the only time chunky is cute. This piture makes me want to go and kiss her, but she is asleep right now so I won't go and kiss her.

My poor baby with an ear infection and a nasty cold, that she got from her brothers. Thank you brothers.

The princess on her king size bed. Not really, she has a crib. She is loved but not spoiled. Well, maybe a little, but only for now.






6 comments:

Kristin said...

You can never spoil baby :) These photos are so adorable and make me miss when mine was a baby. Now she is turning 12!

Jill said...

She is just way too cute!

Unknown said...

I love chunky babies...but I only ever have little skinny butt babies! I swear Jacob didn't have a butt until he was 6 months old! Rylee is so adorable, I think she looks like Boyd.

Paul/Heather said...

she has the best mom! you are so awesome.

Russ and Em said...

Cute, cute! I love your bedspread by the way. And you are lucky Savannah doesn't sit up so well by herself still. I just don't give her enough practice I guess. Oh well...

Anonymous said...

Awe, she is adorable! Love her BIG eyes.