Thursday, January 29, 2009

Cousins at war!

It never fails! You put Kenadee and Corey in the same room, they will be fighting in a matter of minutes. Yet they get excited to see one another. Go figure. I just couldn't resist taking some pictures of these two. I got to watch Kenadee for 15-20 minutes the other day. I got my camera ready. I didn't encourage this, I just knew it was going to happen. So here is the love they share for one another. Usually there is some hitting and pushing going on, but these will have to do.



Fighting over the same toy!
Kenadee pulling Corey's shirt trying to get the toy.


This is what happens when Corey and Kenadee play together. Someone wants something and they want it now, someone has to tease someone, and then they begin to hit and push until someone starts to cry.

They end up in time out! This time just happened to be Kendaee's turn. Sorry Ken.


Then they hug and make up.




But this sweet moment only lasts for about......... a moment. what can you do?


6 comments:

Amy said...

LOL!! Ok, that is so funny! Totally like toddlers. And fabulous that you captured it in pictures!

(p.s. still waiting for baby to show up!)

Jill said...

Alicia that's great!!! Trevor and Cody (Mike's little guy) are the same way.

Kristin said...

Glad to know that I'm not alone. My daughter and niece fight like no other ... and they are 11 and 12 now!

Anne Marie said...

Even though it lasts for a moment, at least they make up. We have cousin issues like that too. Although, it involves more hitting and fist fights. It has calmed down now that they are a little older, but what can you do? Kids are kids, right?

The Steeds said...

How funny! I just love it. And I really love that you got your camera ready before she came. That is great!

Paul/Heather said...

Your children are beautiful....you lucky lady!